Extracts all Effects, Presets, and embedded Presets, and builds a Sequence with the information.
This plugin takes a range of playbacks (Timecodes, Pages and Executors, and/or Sequences), and extracts every preset, effect, effects' presets, and embedded presets from the range provided, grabs only the fixtures using the found effects/presets, and stores them into an executor for the user, organized by PresetType and color-coded based on usage in the sequences.'
RESTRICTED VERSION (free, limited to 2 analyzed sequences):
FULL VERSION (includes Preset Groups plugin, being published soon):
Be sure to sign up for email updates in the top of the side bar for info on new plugin releases and revisions!
Tested with GMA2 Versions:
- FIXED: Plugin crashes on sequences with forced position modes activated
- FIXED: Plugin fails with raw sequence numbers provided
- FIXED: Restricted version crashes when only processing one sequence
- FIXED: Plugin does not work on physical console when Drive 1 is not selected
- ADDED: Command of each generated cue added:
"SetUserVar $pset_update=[preset number]" for presets
"SetUserVar $fx_update=[effect number]" for effects
Use with macros (i.e. Edit Effect $fx_update) to quickly access object in cue.
- FIXED: Plugin crashes console when too large a range of sequences provided.
- Original public release.