This plugin package will handle everything surrounding a "flash-function" key, which allows the user to have separate sets of commands executed on both the press and the release of a flash button. This allows the user to have quick access to specific views, pages, and surfaces; create non-latching MIDI controls for peripheral devices (like audio interfaces); and flash somebody else's desk lights until they're ready to punch you!
Downloaded plugin package includes:
- Multi-user session support (making sure the right desk executes the intended commands)
- Custom commands by giving the press and the release their own macros the user can edit
- Lua-controlled queue-ing that ensures the user doesn't get stuck in unintended pages/views due to command timing disrepancies
- A streamlined GUI system that keeps installation, uninstallation, and live functionality all together in the same plugin.
- An additional, entirely self-managed network plugin to allow passing commands to other stations by the logged in user rather than by IP.
Plugin Version History:
- Upgraded release including multi-user support, custom commands, and View queue-ing support.
- Original public release
- Page support
- Single-user sessions only
- UserCmd does not work immediately upon import. Plugin engine must be reloaded once plugin is imported (click [Reload] inside of any plugin, or type ReloadPlugins into the command line)
- "Off" commands for installations will execute any time a station joins or leaves the session. This is due to DMX remotes being re-evaluated during session changes and re-executed if receiving an appropriate value.
Tested with MA2 Versions: